• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pizzaeater

Beach Comber
Mar 30, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a restaurant delivery service in the area like grubhub or takeout taxi? I thought I saw an add for a startup recently.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com
Bruno's Pizza, Fat Daddy's, and Chop Stix deliver direct.

A new service started July 1 - Pronto Delivery Co. delivers food using electric bikes to deliver meals to local homes and businesses. Pronto will initially launch with a select number of restaurants in Seaside, delivering to WaterColor, Seaside and Seagrove Beach.
ProntoDelivery.co
Pronto 30A Delivery Co.

Charlie's Donut, Barefoot BBQ, Pizza Bar, Chiringo

1. When are you open?
Charlie's Donuts (Breakfast)

Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Friday & Saturday: 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Sunday: 7:00 am - 10:00 am

All other restaurants (Dinner)

Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Sunday: 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm

(Lunch delivery will be opening on July 21, 2017)

*Individual restaurant hours may vary.

2. How long will delivery take?
The average delivery time is 30 to 45 minutes. Delivery times quoted are estimated, not guaranteed. They vary based on the restaurant's ability to prepare food and weather conditions. *Day before ordering is recommended for large group orders.

3. How much does it cost?
We deliver in the 30A area for $13 (Breakfast) and $20 (Dinner) delivery fee (per restaurant). There is a $40 minimum food order per restaurant (Dinner only)
*Delivery Zones vary and depend on your address

4. Should I tip the rider?
Gratuity is included. If you feel the rider went over and above then any cash tip is greatly appreciated by your delivery professional.

5. How can I pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.