• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

popcorn0729

Beach Crab
May 18, 2008
I have a app 650 sq ft space for rent in SEASIDE Ruskin Place. It is available immediately and terms are flexible. It should be arts related, but hand made clothes, accessories, jewelry,kick knacks or the like. Can also be art related office or working space, architectural office, interior design studio, Photography studio or other. Call 856-659-0729. Will pay realtor's commission

KReilly

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2018
30A
Hi,
I realize that this is an old post but wondered if the space was still available by any chance? I live not far from Seaside, have been here for two years and I am an artist and Art therapist. I’ve been looking for a small studio space in which to work on my art, have art therapy sessions, and work on a book project.
Thank you!

Marcia

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2018
30A
Hi! I am a therapist looking for office space too... perhaps we could talk about sharing an office? Let me know if you would be interested in talking about it...

KReilly

Beach Crab
Apr 10, 2018
30A
Hi! I am a therapist looking for office space too... perhaps we could talk about sharing an office? Let me know if you would be interested in talking about it...

Hi Marcia:)
I would love to talk to you. You can reach me by email. Then I will give you my number! I do have an interesting opportunity that I can share with you and you might be interested. It would be great to meet you!
karlafossreilly@gmail.com