• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fatboyzfishn

Beach Crab
Jan 13, 2008
Sandestin
If you didn't make it to Sandestin for the Gumbo Cookoff, you missed a great time... saw a lot of our regular restaurants like Hurricane Oyster Bar, Davids Piano Bar, and 98 BBQ.... but the big surprise was the new business entries that were not restaurants... I tried some from "Frillseekers Gifts" in Sandestin and wow those folks know how to cook some authentic gumbo... I guess it showed, they won first place in the "Critics Choice" for business. I was disappointed not to see Stinky's there this year... after all they where the raining champs.:clap:

fatboyzfishn

Beach Crab
Jan 13, 2008
Sandestin
Yeah, i think a lot of people where surprised that some restaurants no showed, like Sunset Charlies and Zamperris (sp). Some catering place in Ft. Walton won best restaurant category and Frillseekers won best Business category... In my opinion.... for what its worth, Frillseekers was the best and Rum Runners a close second......

catsway

Beach Crab
Jan 15, 2008
The winner of the People's Choice Award was The Soundside Club at Hurlburt Field. (By a landslide).