• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rxnut

Beach Comber
Jul 2, 2010
Can anyone tell me the HOA fees for Sandestin area? Specifically the Bungalos at Sandestin?

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Depends on the community. Sandestin proper has a base fee which is currently around 350 per quarter. In addition each community charges it's own fee, usually on a monthly basis. Fees should be listed in any realtor listing if you're shopping for property.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Bungalos HOA are $350 per month.

Damn! That's high! Does that include SOA fees or is that just for Bungalows?

I feel Sandestin's hoa fees are becoming a serious burden and may well be impacting sales. This is the primary reason I'm looking for a new house outside any gated community - a tangible return on money spent just isn't apparent to me.

Last edited:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well

I feel Sandestin's hoa fees are becoming a serious burden and may well be impacting sales. This is the primary reason I'm looking for a new house outside any gated community - a tangible return on money spent just isn't apparent to me.

I seriously considered HOA fees when I purchased property in SoWal. Cottages at Camp Creek HOA are $150/month which seems quite reasonable. I think it's reasonable to assume HOA fees continue to go up, not down, over time. We have mostly native landscapting and a pool to take care of, some lighting along the path, and the common driveway, but overall it's relatively natural and simple (I love it). I wonder what other communities have low homeowner fees?

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington

That is the only information I saw on MLS and yes I agree, it is high, but Sandestin has every ammenty imaginable. And there are lots of other places to purchase that do not have such high HOA's.;-)