• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Show Opens Sunday Night!

If you are local, I would get your tickets for the first week, as the second week is filling up fast! Remember, students, military, and service industry professionals are 50% off all tickets... That's only $14.50 per ticket!

BrookasCrumpet.jpg

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you are local, I would get your tickets for the first week, as the second week is filling up fast! Remember, students, military, and service industry professionals are 50% off all tickets... That's only $14.50 per ticket!

BrookasCrumpet.jpg

How does he walk in those shoes?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Excellent show!!! I haven't laughed that hard and that much since I watched Four Christmases. Better see it this week, because I have a feeling that next week will be packed with the masses coming to town.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
We saw the show last night! What a riot! Brooks Stetler does a wonderful job and really captures the essence of what makes David Sedaris so funny!

Go see this show! It will make you laugh!

Oh... and the "surprise" guest appearances are a treat for locals. That's all I will say about it so as not to ruin it....

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We saw the show last night! What a riot! Brooks Stetler does a wonderful job and really captures the essence of what makes David Sedaris so funny!

Go see this show! It will make you laugh!

Oh... and the "surprise" guest appearances are a treat for locals. That's all I will say about it so as not to ruin it....

We are now fans of "Santa Howard". :lol:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Santa Howard likes it when kids bring him Chocolate Chip Cookies, but did you see his belly? He doesn't need any more.