• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chitown

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2015
We will be building soon and wondering if a back porch with pool needs to be screened. We are located north of 30a on the west end. Thanks for the advice!

ajgood

Beach Crab
Dec 28, 2016
Memphis
Hi, I just moved to Seacrest, and we have a screened in pool and love it. I don't know how much not having a screen would limit your use, but I can't imagine that you would regret having it screened. In addition to bugs not bothering you outside, they also don't get in your house every time you open the door. It really extends the use of your outdoor space. An added bonus for us is that our cats can go safely outside.

chitown

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2015
Hi, I just moved to Seacrest, and we have a screened in pool and love it. I don't know how much not having a screen would limit your use, but I can't imagine that you would regret having it screened. In addition to bugs not bothering you outside, they also don't get in your house every time you open the door. It really extends the use of your outdoor space. An added bonus for us is that our cats can go safely outside.
Thanks!!!