• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Teresa, we have not been to Seagrove Market in a few months......

If we missed your favorite, say your piece in the comments below. Whatever you do, grab a good burger and help save millions of innocent plants from slaughter. Except potatoes. They go with the burgers in the form of glorious fries (no corn starch coatings please)!

Has Seagrove Market changed their fries?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Teresa, we have not been to Seagrove Market in a few months......

If we missed your favorite, say your piece in the comments below. Whatever you do, grab a good burger and help save millions of innocent plants from slaughter. Except potatoes. They go with the burgers in the form of glorious fries (no corn starch coatings please)!

Has Seagrove Market changed their fries?

No, still the same fries. But that burger is such a local favorite we had to include it. These fries aren't my favorite, and for once I don't eat ALL on the plate. But still go there for the burger or grouper sandwich.

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
Love the burgers at Great Southern Cafe and at Shorty's. They're great in both locales, and the fried green tomatoes at Great Southern are fabulous!

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
The Pub burger at Ed's in DeFuniak Springs on Highway 90 is delicious!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
All of the places listed have great burgers. We also love to have burgers at the Red Bar because the atmosphere there is so fun.

Wait til you try the Destin Diner burger. The chef told us the burgers are basically the same. But there is something special about the diner burger.

Everytime

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shelby County, Alabama
We were Flip-Flops loyalists forever; my wife liked the Flip-Flop Burger and I liked the Gorgonzola Burger. It was excellent up until the last couple of years, and after that time, it just seemed the buns weren't as fresh; (I've heard that was after Shae was no longer running it day-to-day).

We had Preacher's in the old Flip-Flop's space in Grand Isle in Seagrove a couple of weeks ago and they have excellent burgers, but what I like best are their fresh, hand-cut fries similar to Five Guys (where I also like the fries better than the burgers, and yes, I know Five Guys is a chain). Try one of Preacher's specialty burgers or build your own AND their fries and you'll probably put them on the next list!