• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Patsy Cline Opening Night Pre-Show Dinner at Chan's Wine World in Watercolor Chan's Watercolor is offering a special pre-show menu before opening night of Always...Patsy Cline at the Seaside Rep! An area for theatre goers will be reserved, and you will want to arrive between 5 and 5:30 to get a first come first serve seat and have plenty of time to enjoy their delicious food and wine!

The prix fixe theatre menu is 3 courses: spinach salad with red wine gorgonzola vinaigrette, shaved red onion and polenta croutons, garlic shrimp scampi over angel hair pasta with steamed broccoli, espresso mocha flan with almond biscotti, and a nice glass of wine (TBA)- $25.00 per person!

Thanks Chan's! :clap:

Opening night (3/18) and Saturday night (3/20) are sold out- but there are 10 other nights to catch the show! Go to Seaside Repertory Theatre or call the box office at 231-0733.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
No reports yet? I watched a good portion of the final dress rehearsal and was blown away. I felt like I was transported to an old bar in Texas and actually listening to Patsy Cline. Costumes and design are great, as is the cast and music.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Here's your report Murray!

The show opened to a sold out house! Everyone was so excited and the place was humming- many members, friends, and a few new faces too (it will be like this every night). The set is really fun- looks like a honky tonk, and the band was a great addition as they participated in the show as well as played. Jennifer walked out as Patsy and started singing (just like Patsy), and that started a great night of one song after another, one great costume after another, scene after scene of fun- Teance was so hilarious as Louise, and the audience loved her. My hands hurt from clapping.

Well done director Brook Stetler and stage manager Anne Marie Carroll :clap:

I had know idea that I knew so many Patsy Cline songs! It was hard not to dance in my seat (but we wiggled a little).

Patsy is sold out this weekend, and after this weekend, tickets will go quickly for the remainder of the show dates. It is a great evening at the Rep!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
There may be a few tickets yet - such a special show. Congrats to everyone's hard work and funn times!

patsy.gif

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
oh, it was absolutely wonderful. every single second! I can't wait to listen to some Patsy Cline music and read more about her life. I've always loved her songs even though I have little appreciation for country music. her singing just transcends - and Jennifer mixes the perfect voice, style and simple elegance into a brilliant performance.

Bravo to Jennifer, Teance and all the musicians. the musicians were incredible. their advice to my little boy on how to learn to play good music? put down the video player and pick up a guitar, starting now. loved that.

Bravo to all the producers and stage builders and all the behind the scenes stuff. Tonight I realized that the intimacy of the little theater is so awesome. so much better than watching the Lion King from a zillion miles away in a huge auditorium. so so so much more alive and wonderful. so, if we ever get a big ass theater in this town, please keep the little one too.

Way to go Seaside REP!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
"Absolutely captivating."............................

Bravo! :clap:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
All I can say is WOW :clap:
I was BLOWN away last night! One of the most amazing shows EVER!!! The atmosphere was electric, the audience was wonderful and the show was unbelievable!!! Jennifer was outstanding :love: and Teance was a hoot :clap: The Band was GREAT! If you have not seen it yet.......DO IT!!!!!!

This weekend is sold out - third in a row. BUT...there are still tickets left for next week AND a performance has been added on Wednesday, April 7. Get tickets at Seaside Repertory Theatre.