• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Just bought my ticket for opening night!!!:clap: Can't wait!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Boots & Bubbles and After Party! Opening Night - March 24!

BOOTS AND BUBBLES
and
GREAT SOUTHERN HONKY TONK AFTER PARTY
HONKY TONK ANGELS OPENING NIGHT ONLY!

It is a Honky Tonk week at the Rep!

Honky Tonk Angels opens this Thursday,March 24, and our wonderful season sponsor, Pizitz, is hosting the pre-show party Boots and Bubbles! Bring your guests and join us for a lot of pre-show fun. If you do not have tickets for opening night, please join us anyway- we love seeing you! After the show, we will meet up at Great Southern for some delicious appetizers, a cash bar, and celebrate opening night with the cast and good friends.

Honky Tonk Angels runs on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays through April 16th. If you are a Rep member, don't forget to use the 20% off tickets member benefit when ordering online or over the phone!

DeJa Vu presents
Honky Tonk Angels
By Ted Swindely
March 24-April 16 at 7:30 p.m. $30
Tickets Are On-Sale Now!

REP_honkytonk_newfinal_sm_214_323.jpg

The Honky Tonk Angels Cast, Crew, and the Seaside Rep thank

Last edited:

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Wowza- what a great opening week! We made the cover of the NWFDaily Weekend entertainment section!:clap:

Thanks to all who came out last night- lots of new and familiar faces, lot of fun! Pizitz kicked it off with Boots and Bubbles- we drank champagne out of mason jars, ate peanuts, and got ready for the big show! Thank you Pizitz!

The show was fantastic- Redd, Anna, Anne Marie, and the band had the crowd going from start to finish. Great music, great singing, lots of laughs.

The after-party at Great Southern was the perfect ending- thank you Jim Shirley and staff for always making us feel welcome and feeding us so well after opening night. We love that pimento cheese!

Honkl Tonk Angels runs through April 16- it will make you smile. A lot!:D

the nuge

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2010
Bump. This show was awesome. Get your tickets early or it will be sold out, and you'll have to wait another ten years to see it again.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
My friend and I are going tonite - looking forward to it!!

I have a story here- I schedule usher and concessions volunteers for the Rep- and had Gidget and her friend scheduled for tonight instead of last night. So we had lots of great volunteers last night thanks to my crazy scheduling, but now need 2 for tonight!

So- if anyone wants to see Honky Tonk Angels for free ( a $30 value)- PM me about volunteering as an usher or concessions help. Tonight is available, and a couple of other nights in the run.

Thanks Gidget! ;-)