• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
The fabulous aleonard will be making a special appearance at this yard sale (and lots of people are excited about this- we don't see her near enough down here!). We will be hanging together at the Beach Breeze/DeFuniak Herald table, handing out papers, talking about news and the SoWal community, selling subscriptions, yakking, seeing old friends and making new ones, and probably laughing a lot. Come by and see us !:wave:

The Seaside Repertory Theatre will have a table with memberships, season info, sponsorship info- please stop by and say hi there too!

And I also heard that Feathers Shoe Boutique (Pier Park) will have a yard sale table - fun!

Just finished looking at Kurt's pics froom the February yard sale- so much fun.

http://www.sowal.com/bb/photos-videos/32579-photos-seaside-community-yard-sale-2-7-09-a.html

Who else is going to have a table?

That is a totally true rumor. ;-)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone, hearing your ideas for The Beach Breeze and maybe finding a few things to take home:blush:
I've never attended the Seaside yard sell, but I hear it's insanely fun! Hope to see you there.:wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
That is a totally true rumor. ;-)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone, hearing your ideas for The Beach Breeze and maybe finding a few things to take home:blush:
I've never attended the Seaside yard sell, but I hear it's insanely fun! Hope to see you there.:wave:

:clap::clap: Prepare yourself by looking at Kurt's pictures - YOU are going to be there!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I just looked. OMC............... :eek:..........................and..........yes....I will be there, hiding under the table:D

:rotfl:If you are not too tired by 1 pm, we can have a big Modica mimosa!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Good Morning! Eat your Wheaties 'cause it's Yard Sale time! See you there!:wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Good Morning! Eat your Wheaties 'cause it's Yard Sale time! See you there!:wave:

:lol:...and come see me at The REP table after 10 am! :wave: