• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jeff Carlton

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Beautiful Carriage House located in quiet, secluded, Old Florida-style Point Washington neighborhood just minutes from Grayton Beach. The knotty pine floors, bamboo bottom-up privacy shades, and tasteful furnishings make this space a relaxation paradise. From 3 sides, all you see are trees.

1 bedroom, 1 bath, open floor plan with private sitting/lounging area. All new, 1,000 sq ft. Fully furnished, full kitchen, marble counter and island tops, W/D, leather IKEA sofa, Restoration Hardware Little Professor leather side chairs, pub table, kitchen island/bar with bar chairs. Comfortable queen bed. Full bath has shower/tub, marble countertop and comfort height toilet.IMG_3440.JPG IMG_3446.JPG IMG_3450.JPG IMG_3452.JPG IMG_3468.JPG IMG_3440.JPG IMG_3440.JPG IMG_3446.JPG IMG_3446.JPG IMG_3450.JPG IMG_3450.JPG

Large deck with hammock and recliners, small back deck with patio umbrella and chairs.

Includes utilities, WiFi, flat screen TV with cable and Netflix and W/D. Walk to our neighborhood dock on Choctawhatchee Bay. Bring your kayak.

Sorry but absolutely no pets, no smoking anywhere in house or on property and no vacation rentals. Owners live on property.

$1400 per month. One month security deposit required.

For more info, contact Jeff & Cheri Carlton

850 499-8633
jcarlton112@gmail.com

GypsyJamie

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2015
Hello Jeff! I have a friend moving down in September. Is it possible to come see this property tomorrow or Saturday in the afternoon? My email is jamiecregan@gmail.com. Please email me to set up a time to come see the property. I think this would be a perfect for her. Thanks!

GypsyJamie

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2015
Thanks so much for showing me your place! September is so excited to follow her dream of living on the beach and is so thankful she found your carriage house!

Jeff Carlton

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Our Carriage House, 3 miles from Grayton Beach, will be available starting November 5. Please scroll to top of thread for details.

Jeff 850 499-8633 cell. Please text with interest or questions.