• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution states that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

With that said...taxpayer money absolutely NOT be used to recognize a Churches existence. Originally authored by Jefferson and championed by Madison, and guaranteeing that NO ONE may be compelled to finance any religion or denomination.

… "No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place, or ministry whatsoever."

On the agenda for the next BCC meeting Tuesday the 22nd at the Walton County Courthouse Cecilia Jones has herself on the Agenda for; "Recognition of Vision Church at Christian International for 30 years of service."

First of all Ms. Jones...that Church is NOT even in your District but then again...neither are you! While you may attend a Church in South Walton or anywhere else you choose, it would be nice if you attended one somewhere in your district that you don't support either! We have Churches up here that are over 100 years old and I don't recall a single elected BCC member ever asking for recognition of the Churches they attend mostly I assume, because it absolutely VIOLATES the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Secondly, if you spend one dime of taxpayer money to purchase the plaque that you want to give a Church in Tony Anderson District that you attend, YOU BETTER DO SO WITH YOUR OWN MONEY! I PROMISE YOU I WILL FILE ANOTHER ETHICS COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU SO FAST, YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT YOU! IF ANY OTHER COMMISSIONERS SUPPORT YOUR HAIR BRAINED IDEA TO USE TAXPAYER MONEY, I'LL FILE ETHICS COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM ALSO! STOP YOUR MADNESS AND STOP USING TAXPAYER DOLLARS TO SUPPORT YOUR IDIOCY!

P.S. It would be nice if you actually lived in the District you are supposed to represent as well.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I think its so funny how you get all worked up over Jones attending a church outside her district, but Nipper can leave the entire country for months and not a peep from you. Where is the logic in that?

Nipper has a job serving in the military. People knew that when they elected her! Nipper also has more respect for the laws, the Constitution and the citizens in this County than Cecilia Jones has ever had.

This is not about where C. Jones attends Church. I could care less where she attends Church and where she attends does not make her any less a hypocrite or downright evil. She is what she is.

What I do care about is the Constitution of the United States which was clearly and convincingly written by men who believed that that "No man shall be compelled to frequent or support any religious worship, place, or ministry whatsoever."

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

What's your problem with that? Never mind. I don't need to know. Whatever YOUR problem is, get over it.

Obviously you didn't vote for Nipper and obviously you are not a fan either. I'm ok with that but I have a hard time finding fault with a woman who has served her country admirably than I do a dictator who treats employees like dirt, treats her constituents like crap and ignores the law when it suits her agenda.

If you don't understand the "logic" in that, you're part of the problem!

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
P.S. I also have a problem with self-appointed Apostles or Prophets, rolling around on the floor, speaking in tongue and snake handlers. Don't bother to tell me they don't deal with snakes...they are in bed with one. (There were only 12 Apostles/Prophets!)

I also have a problem preaching politics from the pulpit!

I also have a problem with people who believe that they must take over the government before the Lord can return. Totally opposite from what most main stream religions believe.

I also have a problem with teaching that modern apostles and prophets are going to become so powerful that Christians who come into their presence with sin will be struck dead.

I have a problem with teachings that God is raising up an end-times army, led by apostles and prophets — known as “Joel’s Army” or the “Manifest Sons of God” — that will overcome sin and sickness and subdue the earth with their supernatural powers...but it makes sense why C. Jones thinks she runs this county.

I have a problem with ANY apostolic-prophetic churches that don’t provide full disclosure of their teachings. Standard evangelical statements of faith don't cut it.

I have a problem with telling ANYONE that they must submit to new apostles and prophets, who have unquestioned authority and the ability to give new teachings that aren’t found in Scripture.

I have a problem with a movement that many cult researchers consider one of the most erroneous sects in the church today and I have a problem with apostolic-prophetic movements false teachings.

I have a problem with “apostles” and “prophets,” teaching that Christians will become sinless and superhuman, eventually attaining deity (the “manifest sons of God” doctrine). Doesn't C. Jones already believe that she is sinless and the superwoman of the County?

Last but certainly not least I have a problem with ANY church that teaches a "new breed" of super prophets are beginning to arrive on planet earth who would change the world forever and those who believe that they are anointed with supernatural visions from the Lord and have a prophetic gift.

Tell me what that Church has done for any of the less fortunate in Walton County. In a word...NOTHING!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
P.S. I also have a problem with self-appointed Apostles or Prophets, rolling around on the floor, speaking in tongue and snake handlers. Don't bother to tell me they don't deal with snakes...they are in bed with one. (There were only 12 Apostles/Prophets!)

I also have a problem preaching politics from the pulpit!

I also have a problem with people who believe that they must take over the government before the Lord can return. Totally opposite from what most main stream religions believe.

I also have a problem with teaching that modern apostles and prophets are going to become so powerful that Christians who come into their presence with sin will be struck dead.

I have a problem with teachings that God is raising up an end-times army, led by apostles and prophets — known as “Joel’s Army” or the “Manifest Sons of God” — that will overcome sin and sickness and subdue the earth with their supernatural powers...but it makes sense why C. Jones thinks she runs this county.

I have a problem with ANY apostolic-prophetic churches that don’t provide full disclosure of their teachings. Standard evangelical statements of faith don't cut it.

I have a problem with telling ANYONE that they must submit to new apostles and prophets, who have unquestioned authority and the ability to give new teachings that aren’t found in Scripture.

I have a problem with a movement that many cult researchers consider one of the most erroneous sects in the church today and I have a problem with apostolic-prophetic movements false teachings.

I have a problem with “apostles” and “prophets,” teaching that Christians will become sinless and superhuman, eventually attaining deity (the “manifest sons of God” doctrine). Doesn't C. Jones already believe that she is sinless and the superwoman of the County?

Last but certainly not least I have a problem with ANY church that teaches a "new breed" of super prophets are beginning to arrive on planet earth who would change the world forever and those who believe that they are anointed with supernatural visions from the Lord and have a prophetic gift.

Tell me what that Church has done for any of the less fortunate in Walton County. In a word...NOTHING!

You have a good understanding of that Church and I don't think a lot of people in the area understand what it preaches.

There was a video going around several years ago with another Walton County Elected Official and her (the other official) receiving prophecy from one of the staff there. It was very odd to listen and watch...

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I also have a problem with people in general who attend church because there is something in it for them personally or for anything other than spiritual reasons. C. Jones attends that Church for VOTES!

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Im starting to wonder if there is anything that you DONT have a "problem with."

I voted for Nipper and thats why Im upset. Id loved to see what you would say if Jones took a leave of absence to pursue job/career. It would be WW3 on this forum.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Im starting to wonder if there is anything that you DONT have a "problem with."

I voted for Nipper and thats why Im upset. Id loved to see what you would say if Jones took a leave of absence to pursue job/career. It would be WW3 on this forum.

So did I. I'm not upset that she has a military career and knew that when she was called it would take her away from Walton County. Nothing life threatening happened while she was gone, votes were quite predictable and the BCC is still screwing its citizenry over. No problem.

As far as Jones pursuing another career? Can I help the she-devil pack? Also would wish her more success at a new endeavor because she was/is completely wretched at politics. When does she leave?

Last edited: