• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
P.S. It's not my job to call out County Commissioners for their stupidity its my Constitutionally protected right to do so!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I love how people say that like nobody heard of freedom of speech.

Im just pointing out that you only bash certain BCC members while give others a free pass. You've been doing it since 2016 campaign and you've never slowed down.

Now you're blaming me for the 3 jerks on the BCC that I didn't vote for???

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Just so ya know also, I've been just as hard on Chapman for being a rogue cop who had his law enforcement certifications fudged in order to keep them and retire with benefits from the WCSO and on Phony Tony
14184286_10207374690029372_799765860784440293_n.jpg

Admittedly I have been hardest on C. Jones because she keeps giving me solid reasons to call her out on her BS!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014

Watched the video and I can appreciate it. It appears sincere.

This appears to be a new group of leaders as opposed to the ones I'm familiar with.

I have no issue with those that help the people that need it. I do my part every day and don't advertise it to you.

I do have issue with those that use this to facilitate Political Agendas...

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I asked what they have done to help those in Walton County???

Something that struck me about the video also was the story of the man incarcerated whose wife needed 1000.00 to pay the rent. Make a long story short they prayed about it but never offered a dime to help with the need.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Watched the video and I can appreciate it. It appears sincere.

This appears to be a new group of leaders as opposed to the ones I'm familiar with.

I have no issue with those that help the people that need it. I do my part every day and don't advertise it to you.

I do have issue with those that use this to facilitate Political Agendas...

Actually @John G it's the son of the infamous "Kansas City Prophets" Bill Hamon