• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
Fifth Annual South Walton Elf Ride

It's that time of year again! Less than a month away till the "Elves" ride again! The date is set for December 9th, 2012. We will meet at 1:30ish at the Seaside Post Office and shove off about 2pm and head to the Watercolor Fire Station. Upon arrival, there will be Bruno's pizza served, drinks, snacks, Santa, best decorated bike contest, and face-painting. All we ask is that each family bring AT LEAST ONE gift to benefit the South Walton Fire District's Angel Tree! This is for all ages! For questions and comments feel free to email southwaltonelfride@yahoo.com or call (850)-502-0017. Also check us out on Facebook, South Walton Elf Ride. Time to get in the Holiday Spirit!!!!

-Grand Elf
"The sight of a child not getting to open a Christmas present is unimaginable."

Last edited:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
I am going to be an Elf and decorate my bike......come with me! Lunch in Seaside and meet up. Please come with me, it does the heart good.

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
About 22 days til the South Walton Elves come out of the factory and start the giving process. Plenty of time to still get the word out! Lets get a huge crowd. For updates and news on the ride visit South Walton Elf Ride on Facebook and like it! Lets get a huge crowd this year! Email southwaltonelfride@yahoo.com for a PDF of this year's flyer and any question or comments

Thanks, Grand Elf

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
The 5th Annual Elf Ride is one week away! Next Sunday come out and support the S.W.F.D.'s Angel Tree and the Elf Ride. Meet at the Seaside PO at 1:30pm and ride to the Watercolor Fire Station. Upon arrival there will be face painting, fire truck tours, refreshments, and the big man him self SANTA!!! Bring a gift and wear your holiday spirit! Questions email southwaltonelfride@yahoo.com

Grand Elf, Luke

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
Just to clarify you are welcome to walk as well as bike or skateboard. You can get to the fire station any way as long as its not motorized!!!

Grand Elf
Ps- See u all on Sunday around 1:30 pm!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
Please please please go LIKE our Facebook page South Walton Elf Ride so I know how many pizzas to order!! Thanks! See you all Sunday!

Grand Elf

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2011
Tomorrow is the day!!! Bring all your friends and family! Walker, ride your bike, skateboard, whatever(nothing motorized). Bruno's pizza is bringing pizza for 200 people. Lets pack the place and help the unfortunate kids of Walton County!! SANTA, refreshments, fire trucks, and face painting! Bring your cameras!!!
Grand Elf