• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

thompsebby

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
witch.jpg

SoWal Witches will ride again...

All you witches don your best hat, grab your bikes, and meet at Miss Lucille's on Friday morning the 30th. We shove off at 7:00 am SHARP!!! Entry fee is $15.** All proceeds go to support the Children's Volunteer Health Network (CVHN). We bike to Butler/ECMS, hang there awhile and regroup back at the Red Bar for some brunch.

A few pointers.....make sure your bike has been tuned up for the ride. If you have ever lost a chain, a hat, or a shoe for that matter, you know very well, we stop for no one with bike or wardrobe malfunctions! Make sure your hat is secured to your head and avoid dresses, high heel boots, things that make it impossible to ride. Also, lots of witches go to great lengths to not only pull together amazing costumes, but to also decorate their bikes...so get creative....go crazy!

Call Alpha Witch for more information 585-2932.

Please feel free to spread the word...this ride grows every year...the witches have a lot of fun, the kids love it, and it's for a good cause!

** There will be a raffle at the Red Bar during brunch, so bring an extra $5 bill if you want to enter your name into the raffle. All proceeds of the raffle will also go to the CVHN. If you have any item (even something small) that you might want to donate to the raffle, please call Alpha Witch at the number above.

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
For more information about Children's Volunteer Health Network, please visit www.cvhnkids.org

CVHN is grateful to all the witchy women (and men)!

Lynnie

SoWal Insider
Apr 18, 2007
SoBuc
I love seeing Y'all's pics~~~~~~~~have a witchingly groovy time!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am so excited- I am riding this year! Finally! I have had the hat for too long!:D

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
I'll be 51 Halloween and have no plans :dunno:

My new avatar is me as a witch at 16. My nieces used to think I actually turned into a real witch since I was born on Halloween - have fun and STAY SAFE!!

G

Gidget: If you are in the area, you should definitely participate in the Witches Ride on Friday morning. http://www.sowal.com/bb/events-activities/41727-south-walton-witches-ride.html

My sister is also a "real" witch, born on Halloween! She is one year ahead of you in age, and she was, by far, the most witchy witch last year at the ride. Here is a picture of her from last year. Come out and join the witches and get a one-day jump on your birthday!

wtiches_of_south_walton-38.jpg

thompsebby

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
What if you might not be available to donate that day. Do we just need to call number you posted on donation specifics, or is there a place or mailing address donations can be mailed?

For those who are unable to participate in the ride, but wish to support the South Walton Witches in their support of the CVHN:

Please mail a check directly to the CVHN (see their website for address). We'd appreciate your acknowledgment of South Walton Witches with your check :wave:so we know how we're doing on our fund raising efforts. We plan to do better each year!