• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dreamer

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2014
Northwest Georgia
They're gone!!!!! They're gone!!!!!!! My favorite week of the year in Northwest Atlanta! Sorry SoWal that it's your worst week of the year! Hope they don't wreak too much havoc! Can you keep 'em?

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
They're gone!!!!! They're gone!!!!!!! My favorite week of the year in Northwest Atlanta! Sorry SoWal that it's your worst week of the year! Hope they don't wreak too much havoc! Can you keep 'em?
So you're saying we should be where you are? Spring break birds?

gumby

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2010
Up the Creek
Do they always drive like that? Slow down you're here... Relax and enjoy every minute of it.

They don`t know how to slow down. They have interstate speeds where they are from. They also have no regard to anybody`s private property. Been running them off beach front properties since the weekend. :cuss:

TimeIsFree

Beach Lover
Sep 25, 2008
i was surprised a thread like this didn't appear several weeks earlier.

wave bye to them today as they are speeding away from paradise.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
So are we done until the end of May? Can actually go to dinner at 6:00 or 6:30 and have NO wait??

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
It's time for locals! Enjoy every minute of it. It is a great time of year to get out and hike, bike, eat, drink, explore, hear music,, do brunch and whatever you want to do in our awesome beach town.

I want to travel to Asheville this summer. Where do you all escape to?