• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
was at Rosemary Beach tonight. I have to say WOW! they gave a great performance. The stage was slippery from all the humidity and they had to cancel the last act. :sosad: But it was for safety reasons....

This will be a must see for every year.:clap: :clap: :clap:

BRAVO! BRAVO!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
was at Rosemary Beach tonight. I have to say WOW! they gave a great performance. The stage was slippery from all the humidity and they had to cancel the last act. :sosad: But it was for safety reasons....

This will be a must see for every year.:clap: :clap: :clap:

BRAVO! BRAVO!!

We saw them last year and they were nothing short of magical. Did they do the dance where they imitated different animals with the different colored neon lights? That was the coolest thing ever. Last year they couldn't do the last act either because of the humidity, despite big efforts to mop the dampness away. Mother Nature is a hard one to deal with some times.

I totally agree about them being a Must See!!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
They did one act with a dark stage and one dancer wearing a framework with green and red LEDs to look like a T-Rex dinosaur. It brought a smile to all faces. :D

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
The program said the dance company is from Ft. Walton. I didn't keep one, but seems that I remember they were going to do it again tonight somewhere else?

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
that was way cool. we talked to the dino dancer after the program. he designed and built that costume himself!!! He said that they are going to do a program with all of the animals that they have at some point. I am going to see if they have a website or something....here it is... http://www.nfballet.org/index.htm ....they were at baytowne tonight....
They did one act with a dark stage and one dancer wearing a framework with green and red LEDs to look like a T-Rex dinosaur. It brought a smile to all faces. :D

Last edited: