• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
Looked like a kitchen fire as the smoke was thickest coming out of the roof vent above that area. There were three or four fire trucks on the scene and several ambulances. They were likely taming things before a Lake Place redux occurs.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com
SWFD crews on scene of a commercial structure fire at 5960 W. County Highway 30 A.

SWFD crews have the fire knocked down and contained.They are conducting stop loss measures at this time.
Two employees are being evaluated for possible smoke inhalation. Traffic on 30A is heavily congested, avoid this area if possible.
More information to follow as soon as it becomes available.

stinktsfire.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Oh no!!! Just talked to one of the neighbors who saw flames and smoke coming out of the roof before SWFD arrived. She has word that all are ok. I hope so! Thinking of all the Stinky's crew who are such great people from our community!

photo from a fb friend nearby. The traffic is congested on that end of Scenic 30A of course.

19727156_10155536455479744_2075861473_o.jpg

Last edited:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Is Woodward blocked? I see the Ryder truck but thinking the fire truck might be there too as I think I see the hose.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Note from Jim Richard on Stinky's Fish Camp facebook page. Posted today around 3pm

Hey Everybody,

Thanks for your support and concerns for Stinkys Fish Camp.

Yes, we had a small kitchen fire but everyone is safe and Chef Ignacio is cleared from the hospital and doing well.

We are thankful for the great job that our entire team did during this trying incident.

The Fish Camp will reopen in a couple of days... trust me, you'll be the first to know!

Come by the Bait Shack next door for a cold beer and some oysters! I'll see you there .

Have a safe 4th & God Bless America
1f1fa_1f1f8.png

-Chef Jim Richard

stinkys(125x125).jpg