• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kay Story

Beach Comber
Oct 28, 2012
Blue Mountain Beach, FL
I have a studio apartment available in Blue Mountain Beach, only 2 blocks to the beach. Great location! The unit features a stacked washer/dryer, kitchen complete with full sized appliances and small dishwasher, large bathroom with tiled shower plus an outside shower on a nice sized patio surrounded by trees. Rent includes power and water for $1,000/mo plus $1,000. deposit.

I'm looking for one hard working, dependable, tidy tenant that needs a nice quiet place to live or to use as an executive/military rental when in town. The studio can be rented partially furnished or unfurnished. Sorry, no pets. I do a full background check on everyone. Taking applications for occupancy as soon as November 1st. Call me at 850-428-2153 if interested.

J.D. White

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2017
South Walton
I have a studio apartment available in Blue Mountain Beach, only 2 blocks to the beach. Great location! The unit features a stacked washer/dryer, kitchen complete with full sized appliances and small dishwasher, large bathroom with tiled shower plus an outside shower on a nice sized patio surrounded by trees. Rent includes power and water for $1,000/mo plus $1,000. deposit.

I'm looking for one hard working, dependable, tidy tenant that needs a nice quiet place to live or to use as an executive/military rental when in town. The studio can be rented partially furnished or unfurnished. Sorry, no pets. I do a full background check on everyone. Taking applications for occupancy as soon as November 1st. Call me at 850-428-2153 if interested.
Very interested if it's still available.

Very interested if it's still available. 850-359-3119