• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ti-da

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2007
Atlanta Ga
Hi Tree Frog! No flames from us Lemondrop owners:D You have given us some positive plugs in the past...I have been lurking on the forum for close to 2 years and have just recently decided to post..Lemondrop has a private pool, but sleeps 18. It may be too large. My 3 boys have made friends with the Summer's Edge kids in the past, as we are just across the street(you know how kids are) We are booked for all the major summer weeks at this point. I think our only week left is the week of June 9th? Wet Willy is in charge of the bookings:dunno: Sowal is so much funn!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
My 3 boys have made friends with the Summer's Edge kids in the past, as we are just across the street(you know how kids are)

Good point, I hadn't thought about it that way. Glad to hear you're booked, it's a popular house.

All but one of the Brown street houses have their own pool (and it has a hot tub), unlike Summer's Edge where the lots are too small for private pools.

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
ok, so the area around summer's edge has me intrigued now.
i would love to rent lemondrop :) but it's a little too big for us, so it's a little too much money. beachviews is a consideration.
someone said that there are several houses on brown street with their own pools - does anyone know the names of the houses?
i'm interested in a 3-4 bedroom house with a pool for about $2500-3000 in that area. (nice clean place ;-)

thanks y'all
reece

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
i would love to rent lemondrop :) but it's a little too big for us, so it's a little too much money. beachviews is a consideration.
someone said that there are several houses on brown street with their own pools - does anyone know the names of the houses?
i'm interested in a 3-4 bedroom house with a pool for about $2500-3000 in that area. (nice clean place ;-)

thanks y'all
reece

Reece, there's a whole pile of listings on VRBO you could check out.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove

thanks y'all
reece

Moving north from Eastern Lake: Lemon Drop, private home, Beach Views, Belle Maison, and one more rental I can't remember the name for. LD, BV, and BM all have pools. The one to the north of BM has a hot tub, but no pool. All four rentals were built since 2004 and should be in pretty good shape.

Ti-da

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2007
Atlanta Ga
The last house is Sealantro. It's a very nice house! We stayed there 2 or 3 times when we were in the process of closing, walk throughs,etc...It has a swim spa..One of those spas where you can swim against the current..Or you can just use it for a jacuzzi.

reece

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
thank you thank you thank you!!! tree frog and ti-da!! that is exactly what i needed. :clap_1:

ti-da- your house is so fantastic! beautiful!

thanks again y'all....today is decision making day, and i've even narrowed it down...i'm sure you are all glad to hear that :rotfl:

reece

drsueh

Beach Crab
Mar 4, 2007
Cathy:

Don't think I've ever seen a map. Summer's Edge is all on Ryan street, with all but about 10 of the houses between Eastern Lake Drive and 30A. The rest are between Eastern Lake and the beach. All of them are within a couple of minutes walk to the beach.

Which house are you going to rent? I'll have a look at it on my walk tomorrow morning.

I am trying to locate the house Golden Boy o Chelsea Loop. We rented Nantucket by the Walk last year, but can't find it as a rental this year. Is Golden Boy nearby on the loop and does it have ocean views. Thanks for your help while you are out walking. -Sue:pissed: :pissed:

thanks y'all
reece
Rent Dolphin House from Garrett Realty in Seagrove. It's south of 30-A, has a private pool, and really close to the beach. We rented it three times before we built our own home. Just got tired of community pools where a kid would poop in the pool and it would be closed for 24 hours, not to mention the convenience of having a private pool. No need to pack up a bunch of stuff.

I'd recommend our home (private pool, close to beach), but it is in the $4500 range.