• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Red Hare

Beach Comber
THAI ONE ON!

Green_Curry_Chicken_201fd.Large.jpg

$40
Monday, January 11 6:00pm ? 8:00pm
Chef/Owner Dan Pettis, One 20 A Modern Bistro, Niceville

Kick those winter blues with a little Thai! This is one of Chef Dan?s most popular classes with a brand new menu and a dessert! He?ll be preparing Pork Jerky, Papaya Salad; Green Curry with Seafood, Eggplant and Bamboo Shoots; and finishing with a Blueberry and White Chocolate Bread Pudding from his new menu.

Click here or call (850) 837-0432 to reserve!

We'll look forward to the pleasure of your company!

Your friends at
Vicki's Kitchenique

The Red Hare

Beach Comber
One 20 A Modern Bistro

Getting off-topic, but can you tell me more about Chef Dan's new restaurant? It would be great to have a really good go-to place in town.

No worries, Beach Mouse -

check out www.one20amodernbistro.com and you can see Chef Dan's menus and get Google map directions to the restaurant.

He is imminently talented and we wish him all the success in the world! I haven't gotten there for his Sunday brunch yet but I plan to. His French toast is the stuff of legend.

Hope you can catch his Thai class at Kitchenique but if not, be sure to check out the Bistro. Dan is the Man.

The Red Hare

Beach Comber
Come experience Chef Dan Pettis' tasty Fists of Fury at Kitchenique 1/11!

Kitchenique_LOG.jpg

presents

jpeg

THAI ONE ON!
$40
Monday, January 11 6:00pm ? 8:00pm
Chef/Owner Dan Pettis, One 20 A Modern Bistro, Niceville
THRILL to the otherworldly combination of Pork Jerky and Papaya salad!
SCREAM with pleasure as you delight to Chef Dan's Green curry with seafood, eggplant and bamboo shoots!
SQUEAL with ecstacy as you experience the blueberry and white chocolate bread pudding!

It's cold! Let someone else do the cooking! Spend a deliciously warm evening in the company of a talented, modern food-warrior!

Click here or call (850) 837-0432 to reserve today!