• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Entrekin

Beach Comber
Jul 30, 2011
Pike Road AL
We have been to all of the restaurants who have had that space, and really want something to succeed there. Stinkys would be great, maybe a different twist on the current Stinkys. As much as has been spent on the interior, I think it is not a good fit for a beach restaurant. Dark works for Paradis and maybe some others, but it is a very heavy look. I hope they uncover all of the windows and let some light in...just lighten up the whole feel of the place.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
We have been to all of the restaurants who have had that space, and really want something to succeed there. Stinkys would be great, maybe a different twist on the current Stinkys. As much as has been spent on the interior, I think it is not a good fit for a beach restaurant. Dark works for Paradis and maybe some others, but it is a very heavy look. I hope they uncover all of the windows and let some light in...just lighten up the whole feel of the place.
Smelly's Jelly Belly Bar.

Uneelle

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2015
Would be nice..But...there aren't nearly enough seats in there for a Stinky's II...
True when considering the original, ground floor space. But they remodeled the entire 2nd floor, added an awesome sound system and stage with professional lighting along with a beautiful bar and sitting area. There's a LOT of space between the two floors. As well as a fantastic live music venue setting, something that Jim Richard has apparently tried to find for some time (remember when he tried to establish a reasonably priced hamburg/eating venue AND a live music venue which he eventually sold and became the local fave Local Catch)? Also, I remember the original Lake Place, which wasn't a precursor to Stinky's. So if he is really the new owner, perhaps he envisions an entirely new dining, and live music, venue.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
True when considering the original, ground floor space. But they remodeled the entire 2nd floor, added an awesome sound system and stage with professional lighting along with a beautiful bar and sitting area. There's a LOT of space between the two floors. As well as a fantastic live music venue setting, something that Jim Richard has apparently tried to find for some time (remember when he tried to establish a reasonably priced hamburg/eating venue AND a live music venue which he eventually sold and became the local fave Local Catch)? Also, I remember the original Lake Place, which wasn't a precursor to Stinky's. So if he is really the new owner, perhaps he envisions an entirely new dining, and live music, venue.
You are on the money.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Looks official. Stinky's ownership in the new mix..lots of activity today..group selecting China patterns..no idea of concept.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Just heard the new name today. Trebeache'. Not sure how it's pronounced? Trenasse' is Stinky's New Orleans restaurant.

Heard from the Williams family yesterday who confirmed that as builders/developers they have sold the restaurant and moving on to new ventures

Jackalope

Beach Lover
Jan 24, 2015
A trebuchet is a variation of a catapult so I'm assuming it's pronounced tre-beach-ay or something along those lines.