The Last 5 Years opens March 21 at the Rep

Discussion in 'Events and Activities' started by Seaside Rep Theatre, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

Done!!! :clap_1: ..see ya', steeleing1 on April 14th!!!

2. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Reminder:
    As a bonus for tonight, if you can handle it :idontno:, the comedy improv show will begin at 10pm (should end around 11pm), shortly after The Last 5 Years. It is a separate ticket, but well worth it.

One other thing, the REP does have some cool tee shirts available inside the theatre for as little as $5. Help support the REP! Where else can you get a Seaside tee shirt for $5, I don't know. Certainly not the thrift stores around here, and these are new!

3. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

[​IMG]

Wednesdays - Saturdays
    March 21 - April 13
    7:30pm
    $29/$24 members

Call 231.0733 to purchase by phone.
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Buy Tickets Here. [/FONT][/FONT]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  4. RepComic

RepComic Beach Lover

Now on sale: 1/2 Price Student Tickets! Just present your student ID at the box office to receive your discount!

KB

5. John R

John R needs to get out more

This show keeps getting better and better. Ii was almost able to get a seat last night and actually sit and watch the show as an audience member(go figure), and these four are on fire. The show has matured and it shows with every number. Jen and Jerry are a joy to watch and listen to, but my new crush is the band. Bill and Chris play so well together, and I liken them to the third cast member, setting the tone subtly and sometimes not so subtle. The combination of Piano and Cello is so sweet. If you haven't seen this show yet, don't miss it. Make those reservations while you still can.

6. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Makes me want to learn to play the Cello.

7. Jennifer Steele

Jennifer Steele Beach Fanatic

Me, too. I asked him to give me lessons.

8. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

Can I get a T-shirt in April? Those are cool!

9. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

They are cool, and yes, you can get one in April.

10. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

:wub:

11. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Last night, rather than fornicating in the bushes with a thousand other white hippies in Mossy Headz, I saw this musical again. It was so different seeing it, while understanding that the female's life goes in reverse while the male's life goes forward simultaneously during the five years. I was able to follow so much better and really understand what was going on. Great job, everyone!

As a reminder, this show's last night is Saturday, April 14, unlike the misprint in the Walton Sun states. Get your tickets and go see it. If you've ever experienced being on a different page in life with your spouse, this performance will grab you.

12. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

What if you have been in a different book in life with your spouse? :D Got tickets for the 14th.

13. steele mama

steele mama Beach Fanatic

She said her voice was worn out last night. We talked on her whole way back to Defunk. I know what you mean...everytime I watch it (well, I've only seen it twice) I put something else together that I missed the first time.
    I'll try to be there with you! We'll either be there the 13 or 14, with her dad and #4. I'll also be back Easter weekend and see it on Friday night. :D