• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
IBD, I am so sorry - went out tonight right after work and haven't been online since this afternoon. My heart just sank when I read the news, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers - wish there was more I could say or do to give you comfort after such a horrible tragedy.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
thanks for all the nice words
i am in shock now
i love you all

Thank you for checking in IBD...this is just like you to help us in your time of grief. Give little ibd a hug for me.

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
ibd, i am so sorry to read about this, i just don't know of anything to say to you, so just know and your family are in our thoughts -take care my friend

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
The ripple effect of your loss IBD is felt throughout our community. Our hearts are heavy. You have so many who love you and are thinking of you at this time. My prayers are also with you.

Kathy and Doug

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Still lifting you and your fmaily up each time of think of you which is quite often. Hugs from TN.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Rebecca, there are no words to express the sadness we felt at hearing the news of your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Your entire SoWal support group grieves with you. I remember having dinner with you and your Mom down at Seaside when I was here last and she was such a strong life force, delightful and engaging. I know that she was proud of her girls and you will always have her close in your heart.