• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
UGA is playing August 30 and we have family in town that week that would like to watch the game somewhere...it will be payperview. Anyone having the game playing?? Thanks

AuntJulz

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2007
GO DAWGS!!! I grew up in Athens. Too bad you guys don't get the game! Did you find anyone who is playing the game because I will be on 30-A...and I won't have it in the rental either.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
The Emerald Coast UGA Alumni Club has a game watching room at Calypso Beach Cafe on Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach. It is just east of Pier Park. They have the Georgia Southern game on the calendar, so I assume that Calypso can get the game. It's a good sports bar to watch games in, and there are quite a few of us Dawgs in the area.

I'm sure that several locations in Destin would also have the game.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Surely chelco will fix any outages by next Saturday!

sbr

Beach Comber
Aug 2, 2008
first the GATORS then the mighty TIGERS now it looks like the BULLDOGS turn to beat the crap out of the BUCKEYES

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
GO DAWGS!!! I grew up in Athens. Too bad you guys don't get the game! Did you find anyone who is playing the game because I will be on 30-A...and I won't have it in the rental either.

Still checking, Hoping for a place on 30-A or sowal of course.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
The Emerald Coast UGA Alumni Club has a game watching room at Calypso Beach Cafe on Front Beach Road in Panama City Beach. It is just east of Pier Park. They have the Georgia Southern game on the calendar, so I assume that Calypso can get the game. It's a good sports bar to watch games in, and there are quite a few of us Dawgs in the area.

Woof, woof, thanks in Dawgie language!:D

I'm sure that several locations in Destin would also have the game.

Franny, call Jambone's or Shades at the Loop, and ask if they will be showing the game?

Grayt idea! Hoping Shades has it. Come join us!