• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
would love to, but i'm not much into watching football these days, unless I am REALLY bored.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Shades is not showing the game. They said they are charged for the pay per view based on the number of seats they have in the restaurant/bar...crazy.

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
Perry's Steakhouse in Niceville started a Bulldog club last weekend and had thirty fans show and they will show Ga. Southern game! On hiway 20 behind
pizza Hut.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Here's the reminder email i received:

just a reminder that this saturday, august 30, the emerald coast uga club will be watching the UGA v GA Southern Game at Calypso. This game is PAY PER VIEW and Calypso will be providing the game free of charge to us! Kick off is at 1130 AM Central Time - so get there, get a seat, wear your red and black and let's cheer the dawgs on to the first victory of the season! There is no cover or entry charge for this football season game watching event! hope to see ya'll there!
Go Dawgs!

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Go DAWGS!!!!! Sorry, UGA grad here that used to sleep through football games in Weed, I mean Reed, Hall with the windows open.:wave:

Glad there's a ton of UGA people around here, though!