• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Via Colori begins tomorrow!

Via Colori is a modern day expression of a centuries old art form. This annual event in Seaside, one of Seaside Neighborhood School's two big fundraisers each year, brings together more than three dozen artists to paint the street in Seaside Town Square. Each artist’s large scale masterpiece is sponsored by a business or individual and is created on the pavement of the closed-off streets of Seaside.
Via Colori is different from other festivals and is founded on a spirit of cooperation and non-competitiveness. There are no winners and no losers, just the collective creative expression of artists working together to support our school.

Weekend highlights will include:

 Sale of student art-work

 Auction of pieces from local artists

 Sale of cotton candy and other refreshments with proceeds benefiting the 8th grade trip

 Musical entertainment provided by Radio 30A, as well as live performances by Jimmy Ward and Friends

 Painting of street by local artists and students and face painting for the little ones!

Please join us on Saturday and Sunday and have a live art experience like no other!

Last edited:

Randy_McMurphy

Beach Comber
Oct 15, 2007
looking forward to colori every year. i'll be there most of the day!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
sounds like funn, maybe someone will post pics.

If only I had $2,200 to give to Cox Communications for them to set up a station for my internet (just kidding, but that is what they want), I'd have alreAdy posted a few from the prep. Maybe tomorrow.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
I am taking pictures as the Mr. is one of the featured artists. I'll post later on.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Also, my daughter and best friend are doing the square for Pizza by the Sea. Thanks to the Pritchetts!