• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dk1214

Beach Crab
Feb 15, 2005
Hey everyone, I'm visiting Destin this weekend with my fiance and we are definitley planning on taking off on 30a to visit Grayton, Seaside, etc. Can someone fill me in on what the weather is supposed to be like and what about the water temperature? My fiance is trying to tell me it's going to be too cold to swim at the beaches, is this true? I have a list of things to do, but does anyone have any must see's or do's or know of any lesser known shops or restaurants we should check out? Thanks!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
dk1214 said:
Hey everyone, I'm visiting Destin this weekend with my fiance and we are definitley planning on taking off on 30a to visit Grayton, Seaside, etc. Can someone fill me in on what the weather is supposed to be like and what about the water temperature? My fiance is trying to tell me it's going to be too cold to swim at the beaches, is this true? I have a list of things to do, but does anyone have any must see's or do's or know of any lesser known shops or restaurants we should check out? Thanks!

Destin = The Dark Side :mrgreen:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Too cold to swim is very relative. I see Canadians in shorts when the temp is 30 degrees and I am wrapped up like baby Jesus, except I am in fleece. When spring break hits in 2 weeks, we will see a few waders, but they are crazy if you ask me.