• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com
Do you have a favorite local hangout, a can’t-miss event, or a local business that helps make life in South Walton amazing? Well, we want to know. Visit South Walton is tallying your votes for the 2018 Annual Perfect in South Walton Awards.

From November 24 until December 22, you have the opportunity to vote for businesses you think are the best of the best through our online voting form (individuals can only vote once). With your help, we’ll help determine the winner in each of 30 categories.

If you enjoy SoWal photos please Vote Moon Creek Studios as best beach photographer!

Click here to vote - Perfect in South Walton Awards | Visit South Walton

vsw2018.jpg

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I'll certainly vote for Moon Creek, but shouldn't this vote really be called "2018 Annual Perfect in South Walton Awards From a Very Defined List Pre-chosen For You"?

Certainly seems limited in a whole ton of categories...:blink:

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
I'll certainly vote for Moon Creek, but shouldn't this vote really be called "2018 Annual Perfect in South Walton Awards From a Very Defined List Pre-chosen For You"?

I voted for Moon Creek Studios!

They did narrow the categories and took nominations.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

The categories were narrowed which was truly needed. But seems they didn't get word out to many people for nominations. There are so many outstanding restaurants and places missing. Getting those nominations is the most difficult part I suppose. Not sure why we didn't have big press on it.

VOTE for who you love. Vote early and often!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I'm hearing they got plenty of nominations for the survey as it turns out. What is different is that they are only accepting the top five nominations, or a few more if they were tied. This makes the survey look much smaller than usual. I'm glad the categories were cut down to a reasonable number. However, I do like having more to select from in the final survey - we have so many great businesses.