• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
So I"ve been asked to Emcee the following event....it promises to be a great time and interesting evening (think THE PROM) ..... If anyone wants to attend...tickets are 55.00 and can be purchased from me or The Chamber....Corporate tables may still be available at 1,000.00.....I already know a few sowallers' are going to be there to support me :clap: .....not sure they know what they are doing when they hand me a live mic!!!

2nd Annual Celebrity Waiter Dinner - "A Night at the Movies"
August - 14 - 2008
?Celebrities? throughout Greater Walton Region will serve up delectable fare while dressed in attire reflecting this year?s theme, ?Somewhere in Time?A Night at the Movies?. Representing a variety of eras and decades from the Roaring Twenties to the Wild and Ridiculously Stylish 80?s, the celebrity waiters will bring their guests with them as they rewind or fast forward in time.
There will be an array of festivities throughout the evening, including a silent auction which includes items such as accommodation getaways, fine art from local artists, a dinner cruise aboard the Solaris, massage packages and much more.

All proceeds from the event will benefit the Chamber Foundation which supports programs such as Leadership Walton, Athena International and the newly launched Youth Leadership Program.

criolla man

Beach Comber
Aug 6, 2005
The Bay
:DThis time I get to be a server instead of cooking. We're going to have fun at our table with a wild sort of retro Bossa Nova thing. I just have to convince my wife and the other ladies to dress like new age Carmen Mirandas. Join us if you can!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
:wave:

What else would our theme be?!

gentlemen-prefer-blondes.jpg