• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Several rumors going around as to why but officially the story is better pay, shorter hours and more time with family.

Unofficially, I'm hearing better supervision (micro managing county government is not a good thing C. Jones) fed up with the crap and people don't like your supervisory skills...or should I say the lack thereof?

New interim Finance Mgr... Wanda Smith Quimby...a recycle job, Quinn McMillan's old bookkeeper and was Bill Imfeld's #2 when Bill Imfeld got elected, then took his position and promptly retired. Was previously the mayor in Paxton as well.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
The past CFO of the Walton County School District, Debra Noyes (Mark Davis's cousin) recently resigned. Now Mrs. Thomason is her replacement. She is Kenneth Pridgen's daughter.

einnadica

Beach Lover
Nov 25, 2017
NW Florida
The past CFO of the Walton County School District, Debra Noyes (Mark Davis's cousin) recently resigned. Now Mrs. Thomason is her replacement. She is Kenneth Pridgen's daughter.
too bad another well qualified and dignified professional is gone though her being there to begin with violated statutes the commishes and admins CHOSE to ignore / think relative of a sitting commish / why was admin not protecting the commishes from breaking the law / biggest county problems sit in offices on Nelson

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
too bad another well qualified and dignified professional is gone though her being there to begin with violated statutes the commishes and admins CHOSE to ignore / think relative of a sitting commish / why was admin not protecting the commishes from breaking the law / biggest county problems sit in offices on Nelson

I always thought she was very professional and friendly and the school board is fortunate to have gotten her.

Whats unfortunate is C. Jones has interfered in county issues she has no business meddling in so much (that also violates a Grand juries recommendations) that good employees are now dropping like flies.

August can't come soon enough!! She has got to go!!