• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Anita R

Beach Crab
Jan 11, 2018
St. Augustine, Fl
Professional couple seeking a furnished or unfurnished home for long term rental with 3+ bedrooms in Watersound, Watersound West, or Watercolor. Would consider Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Grayton Beach, Blue Mountain, Seagrove, Seacrest, or Dune Allen.

We are somewhat flexible on the move-in date, but the approximate time-frame for desired lease start date is mid-March to mid-April 2018.

We are non-smokers with excellent references and credit history. May be willing to lease for longer than one year depending on location and terms.

I can be reached at 423-432-4144 or email: rousselab@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Anita

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Professional couple seeking a furnished or unfurnished home for long term rental with 3+ bedrooms in Watersound, Watersound West, or Watercolor. Would consider Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Grayton Beach, Blue Mountain, Seagrove, Seacrest, or Dune Allen.

We are somewhat flexible on the move-in date, but the approximate time-frame for desired lease start date is mid-March to mid-April 2018.

We are non-smokers with excellent references and credit history. May be willing to lease for longer than one year depending on location and terms.

I can be reached at 423-432-4144 or email: rousselab@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Anita
We have a home for rent starting April 1st in Old Seagrove. 3 blocks to beach. Here is a link if you are interested!
Seagrove Beach Home for Rent

Anita R

Beach Crab
Jan 11, 2018
St. Augustine, Fl
I forgot to include our square footage needs.

We are looking for a minimum of 2500 square feet. Would prefer somewhere around 3000-3500 square feet, but we will seriously consider down to 2500 sq ft.

Thanks,

Anita