• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Some changes are not good, but I guess they will get more renal $$ with a pool and interior up-grades. I'll not be renting it again.
I can not believe that they would change the name....:cry:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
They are changing the name...bad luck from what I hear. :eek: That's funny to read this post...I was just thinking about how the price of this home had not changed in years! I'll wait for SJ to tell us the RE report on the sell. ;-) :wave:

A lot like a boat. Seriously though alot of renters go by the name of a rental. Most rental companies received an email from the TDC last year requesting the rental name and actual address and rental company. They were receiving too many inquiries were the tourist could only remember the name of he house. Of course this still doesn't help if the name is "Flip-Flops" or other overly used name.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Well, can you ask your friend if she insists on adding a pool, please make it deep enough that I can jump in from the third floor porch. :D

Yea, and all your crew will be right behind. :yikes:Ok, I'll see what I can do! :roll:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Some changes are not good, but I guess they will get more renal $$ with a pool and interior up-grades. I'll not be renting it again.
I can not believe that they would change the name....:cry:
I did not confirm the name change but if Kurt said it.... :dunno:
I never knew it by anything except haunted house so a rose by any other name.... I like using dots...... :wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Owner is adding pool, painting, and doing interior work.

"A Grayton Tradition" ( formerly known as Washaway) .... Built in the late 1800's, and formerly known as the Grayton Hotel, Grayton's Grand and the Washaway....

cool. it is certainly a tradition, and has had many names, facelifts, changes, etc. it will be around for a long time to come. what a wonderful place. no doubt it will remain so. a pool can't be a bad thing for a rental on the beach!!! :D sounds like the perfect spot to me.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yea, and all your crew will be right behind. :yikes:Ok, I'll see what I can do! :roll:

I did not confirm the name change but if Kurt said it.... :dunno:
I never knew it by anything except haunted house so a rose by any other name.... I like using dots...... :wave:

Yes, now that I reread this and know it has not been sold, the name is probably not changing. Another example of how we start rumors. :D :wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
cool. it is certainly a tradition, and has had many names, facelifts, changes, etc. it will be around for a long time to come. what a wonderful place. no doubt it will remain so. a pool can't be a bad thing for a rental on the beach!!! :D sounds like the perfect spot to me.
Unless it is filled with sand. ;-) The owners may as well go ahead and put down a deposit on a back hoe rental.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Unless it is filled with sand. ;-) The owners may as well go ahead and put down a deposit on a back hoe rental.

don't know anything about this but I do know there are pools just as close if not closer to the beach along 30A. perhaps it will be elevated. don't know where it would be placed. pools have been considered for lots in that area, but there is usually not room or not the best use of the land.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
don't know anything about this but I do know there are pools just as close if not closer to the beach along 30A. perhaps it will be elevated. don't know where it would be placed. pools have been considered for lots in that area, but there is usually not room or not the best use of the land.
I'm sure it will be elevated like the house in front of it towards the beach, which is owned by one of the same relatives.