• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kcchiefsgirl

Beach Crab
Sep 11, 2007
Will be in Grayton Beach Oct 7 Does anyone know of a bar near by where we could catch the KC Chiefs game?

Last edited:

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
Hmm - I thought I got away from those crazy Chiefs fans moving down here. :D Not sure where you can go to watch the game - possibly "Balls Out" on hwy 98?

:welcome: :welcome:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
RedBar, unless the Saints are playing. Hurricane's as a back up.

Last edited:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Will be in Grayton Beach Oct 7 Does anyone know of a bar near by where we could catch the KC Chiefs game?

I assume you live in KC? I guess that would be the only reason anyone would want to watch that trainwreck of a team. I mean, they are HORRIBLE.

Thing is, I really like Herm Edwards. But man, they suck.

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
Not saying I've ever done it, but I've heard you can watch most any NFL live on your computer by going to this site:

http://www.streamednfl.blogspot.com/

Same little bird told me first you must download the SopCast software required in order to stream the game. The SopCast link is available on the above website.

:cool:

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
I assume you live in KC? I guess that would be the only reason anyone would want to watch that trainwreck of a team. I mean, they are HORRIBLE.

After living in KC - I have found out that Chiefs fans are totally fair weather fans. First few games, Kauffman is totally packed out. By the end of the season...you get tickets everytime you order a pizza from Pizza Hut. :shock:

Now - the St. Louis Cards fans on the other hand.... :D :D

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
After living in KC - I have found out that Chiefs fans are totally fair weather fans. First few games, Kauffman is totally packed out. By the end of the season...you get tickets everytime you order a pizza from Pizza Hut. :shock:

Now - the St. Louis Cards fans on the other hand.... :D :D

:love: I'm glad someone else understands!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach

Brodie should start.