• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shawnaspeed

Beach Comber
Jan 18, 2013
Meticulously maintained former Huff model home never rented now available for rent in Watercolor for 1 year.
Home has 2 master suites with one on first floor; 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths; Wood floors throughout with high end appliances; 2nd living area on floor 2 is a nice bonus; screened front porch and porch off second floor master; Outside storage and shower.

Furnished or Unfurnished

No smokers
NO PETS.

$4500 all inclusive
Serious inquiries for one year only call 850-723-9344

Barry Ben-Horowitz

Beach Comber
Jul 3, 2017
South Walton Florida
Are pictures available of this home? Is it located near 30A? Are you open to a longer term lease (24 - 36) months. I am a professional technologist looking to move to the area before deciding where I would build a home. I look forward to hearing from you. Barry Horowitz 312-532-2413

SLB 30A

Beach Comber
Aug 7, 2017
30A
Meticulously maintained former Huff model home never rented now available for rent in Watercolor for 1 year.
Home has 2 master suites with one on first floor; 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths; Wood floors throughout with high end appliances; 2nd living area on floor 2 is a nice bonus; screened front porch and porch off second floor master; Outside storage and shower.

Furnished or Unfurnished

No smokers
NO PETS.

$4500 all inclusive
Serious inquiries for one year only call 850-723-9344
Is this home still available? Do you have pictures?