• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

watersounder

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2009
Hi everyone! We have decided to put our home on the market. There is a transferrable non-recallable WaterSound Beach Club membership available as well.

Pictures and info at www.watersoundhome.com

Thanks for looking and passing along to anyone you think may be interested.

sdenly

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Are you interested in a long term rental?

Just wanted to see if you were possibly interested in a long term rental of your home.

Tinkyjoe

Beach Comber
Apr 15, 2012
Would you be interested in leasing with option to buy?

Last edited by a moderator:

sarahbean

Beach Comber
Mar 15, 2012
I have admired your home for months, it is beautiful and looks to be very well taken care of! Due to relocating from Georgia, my only option would be to rent or owner financing. If this becomes an option for you, please keep me in mind. My relocating date is anytime after May 18th, 2012 ( my oldest child 6yo is out of school for the summer) I will be back and forth until then as I am currently working at Bay Medical Hospital on different shift days. Thank you!

watersounder

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2009
Thanks Sarahbean - my husband and I are finatics about our homes. We use the home almost every weekend so unless it sells we dont want to lose the option of using it. Rental pricing in that area unfortunatly doesnt make it worth the hassel at this time. Having to pay the shortfall and then not being able to use it isnt appealing to us right now. Thanks for compliment - we love our home as well!