• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SW Relay for Life

Beach Crab
Oct 13, 2009
One Day, One Night, One Community, One Fight!

Come help South Walton celebrate more birthdays as we kick off the 2010 American Cancer Society Relay for Life at the Baytowne Wharf Events Plaza.

Join us for an hour to learn what Relay for Life is all about.

If your team is ready to join the party, bring your commitment fee of $100 per team and we will get you set for the greatest party you'll ever attend....Relay for Life.

If you would like to join us on October 21st, or would like information, contact:

Melissa Ward, 2010 Team Development Chair, mom2boys4fun@yahoo.com

or

Mary Tinsley, ACS Staff,
mary.tinsley@cancer.org

relaygirl

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2006
Woodlawn
www.kintera.org
Come Join the Party at Baytowne Wed Oct 21st

How many of you know someone who has battled cancer or has lost their battle to cancer? This is an opportunity to help find a cure for this disease and have a great time while you are at it. One person can make a difference, that one person could be you.
I lost my dad to lung cancer as a result of smoking. Cancer research funded by the American Cancer Society found that link between lung cancer and smoking. If they knew then what they know now maybe he would still be alive. That's why I fight for the power of purple!!