• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Capricious

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
... it's been about (3) years or so since I've posted here, but then I've been busy.

Drove through there back in May, first time is probably (4) years. Getting way too crowded.

Wonder what Shelly is up to these days...

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Shelly is a clerk at Snappy Turtle.

It is too crowded but all is relative.

:wave::evil:

Capricious

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Well, about another (3) years since I had posted here. Was back in the area last May (2016) and will be around again
this May. Getting near retirement and looking at possible retirement homes, but almost certainly in Bay County or maybe
certain parts of Okaloosa. Walton Co. is just too "upscale," and I mean attitudes, not prices. When I first started posting on
here, way back in 2003 I think (the forum was changed in 2005 which is why it says joined in 2005) things were different in
Walton County, but it was obvious where things were going. When 30A has a Waffle House I might change my mind...

I miss Shelly, who used to post way back then that the real estate market was going to crash. Shelly saw the way things were going
before most people. Took a lot of abuse for it, until the S. really hit the F.

Ya 'all have a good day.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
Waffle house is on 98 in SoWal in Miramar Beach. Anyone referring to our area as 30A is a tourist or a newbie. Tourists don't know the real South Walton we even got trailer parks and meth labs just like Bay and Okaloosa..