• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
I recently found a recipe for stuffed jalapeno poppers. Jalapenos halved, seeded & deviened, stuffed with small pieces of chicken breast that have been marinated in a fajita type seasoning, a small slice of cheddar and a sliver of red onion, wrapped in bacon and then skewered. Grill until chicken is done and bacon is crisp. Not too spicy, but very yummy.

I recently found a recipe for stuffed jalapeno poppers. Jalapenos halved, seeded & deviened, stuffed with small pieces of chicken breast that have been marinated in a fajita type seasoning, a small slice of cheddar and a sliver of red onion, wrapped in bacon and then skewered. Grill until chicken is done and bacon is crisp. Not too spicy, but very yummy.
I'm definitely trying that!

Our favorite things to cook on the grill are bratwurst and corn. The next thing we want to try are ribs. I am bad about not planning meals ahead, so by the time I think of cooking ribs, I don't have time to marinate them long enough. Lame excuse, I know. :blush: