• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Ideas on the best breakfast in SOWAL...anything from light pastries to full-on breakfasts! Throw some Mimosa's in?

Collins

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
It is really hard to beat Liar's Club next to Stinky's Fish Camp. Their Fisherman's Breakfast is filling and always wonderfully prepared. It is the only place we now go for breakfast on 30A.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Traditional, Another Broken Egg in Grayton
Healthy/organic, Hibiscus in Grayton and Raw & Juicy airstream in Seaside

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Yeah I had the crawfish and shrimp omlette from Another Broke Egg Grayton Beach and it was out of this world.

Our favorite breakfast in SoWal was Red Bar, but they don't serve breakfast any more. :bang:

For the best breakfast food, it's Stinky's by far. But the best dishes on the menu aren't something you could eat for breakfast every day -- so rich and yummy and calorific.

We love Hibiscus. It's a light breakfast that is healthy.

We just discovered breakfast at Flip-Flops. I love the bacon sandwich without mayo.

If I want fried eggs over easy, we go to Great Southern. That's the only place on 30A I know of to get them served that way (now that Red Bar doesn't serve breakfast).

jswbjw

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2005
Ideas on the best breakfast in SOWAL...anything from light pastries to full-on breakfasts! Throw some Mimosa's in?

Collins

As many have already noted, Stinky's Liar's Club rules for breakfast (especially since the Red Bar quit serving breakfast). :sosad: Others to consider - Cowgirl Kitchen, Flip Flops and Seagrove Coyote all are great for a quick meal or to carry out.

Last edited by a moderator: