• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Donnie is awesome!, and I don't use that word loosely. You should log onto tapers.org and see if John R posted the show from Stinky's Fish Camp, with Donnie on vocals and keyboard, Sam Bush on Mandolin, and Junior Marvin on vocals and guitar (of Bob Marley and the Wailers) playing all of the classic Bob Marley songs. Freaking incredible! I believe Junior played on many of the songs on Donnie's new album (not sure when it will be released). I think you can find Donnie's music in Seaside, at Central Square Records.

Note: Donnie's myspace page was created by another person who shares the words:

"About Donnie Sundal
Hello my name is Damerice Jason Pierre a United States Marine currently serving in this dissonant War, but that's another avowel...I started this myspace page on behalf of Donnie Sundal, due to the fact that he could care less about how many "view him" or want him "to be their friend". I believe he still thinks this way, but I assumed that it was my duty to get his music heard by the virgin ears of those who have chosen to brave this little spaceship of simulating sounds. If you dig it then you will understand your part in the next chapter, but if you choose to close it out of your mind....you are a part of that "Black Cloud" descending... Donnie studied at Berklee College of Music in Boston, he currently spends his time writing and producing in his studio neptone recording.."

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Donnie is awesome!, and I don't use that word loosely. You should log onto tapers.org and see if John R posted the show from Stinky's Fish Camp, with Donnie on vocals and keyboard, Sam Bush on Mandolin, and Junior Marvin on vocals and guitar (of Bob Marley and the Wailers) playing all of the classic Bob Marley songs. Freaking incredible! I believe Junior played on many of the songs on Donnie's new album (not sure when it will be released). I think you can find Donnie's music in Seaside, at Central Square Records.

I have the whole show on CD (thanks JohnR!) and we listened to it on the way home!:clap: It is awesome!