1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

YOLO Carbon-fiber Prowler 14ft trade for standard YOLO!

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by Jenkaloaf, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Jenkaloaf

Jenkaloaf Beach Comber

I am moving west and need a standard YOLO for the family to use instead of my race board...this is a great deal for someone looking to trade up.

2. Tarnook

Tarnook Beach Crab

What width prowler do you have. I have a standard YOLO to trade if you have the 29"

3. jshinejr

jshinejr Beach Comber

i have an "express" board, i would trade. i'm not sure how that size compares to the standard though

4. Tarnook

Tarnook Beach Crab

Jenkaloaf are you with us? What width prowler do you have?

5. Jenkaloaf

Jenkaloaf Beach Comber

Sorry folks a trade was made before I left town. The move to Denver kept me off the forum for a few weeks. Sorry for the delayed response.