Hotel Viridian Shows Off New Gulf Front Residence
June 13, 2012 by SoWal Staff
In case you missed it, Hotel Viridian is ramping up their sales efforts and a big part of the plan is now in place and shining on Scenic 30A. The first of two gulf front residences is now complete, with the second to begin soon.
The developer, dag Architects, and Arkon Group have built a quintessential "old Florida" home inspired by modern-style architecture circa 1940-1960. In between the two homes will be a lawn and pool, which surely will be a favorite spot for owners who have bought points in the fractional project.
The concept is a “Private Residence Fractional Ownership” with a points package overlay that is designed for second home ownership and a lifestyle usage adapted for each individual purchaser. This concept is in sharp contrast to the traditional “time share” model.
• All of the residential property will be put into a Beneficial Land Trust
• Each owner will own a fractional interest in the trust supported by a marketable deed
• Initial purchasers can purchase a minimum/standard fractional interest with 15,000 annual points at $150,000 and no further lifetime purchase is necessary.
(purchasers may elect to purchase more points as their vacation needs require)
• Owners may sell or purchase points within the ownership of the trust
• Owners will figure their needed points by determining the estimated travel dates at the desired accommodation and will schedule their vacation time through “owner services”