Relay for Life of South Walton May 11-12, 2012
May 2, 2012 by SoWal Staff
Join the fight against cancer and the movement to create a world with more birthdays, by participating in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life® on May 11-12th, 2012 at Grand Boulevard’s North Lawn starting at 6:00pm.
This inspiring overnight event unites the entire community in celebrating those who have had cancer, remembering loved ones lost, and providing an opportunity to fight back against the disease.
Relay For Life supports the Society’s mission to save lives by helping people stay well, by helping people get well, by finding cures and by fighting back.
To register, or for more information, visit RelayForLife.org/southwaltonfl,
contact the 2012 Event Chair Valerie Brunson at
850-687-0283 or e-mail email@example.com
Or call the American Cancer Society at 1-800-227-2345
What Is Relay?
- Overnight relay-style event
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track for the duration of the event
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and fundraising opportunities
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a Relay, you’re not required to be there the entire time…but it’s so fun, you’ll probably find it hard to leave! More info...