South Walton and Destin's Most Expensive Lots Sold in 2011
January 18, 2012 by SoWal Staff
The stretch of coastline along Scenic 30A and Destin is home to some of the most spectacular beaches in the world. Land sales have increased from 2010 due to the depleted supply of new home inventory.
New home construction is up significantly from 2009 and 2010. This years most expensive land list fell short of the ultra expensive lots sold in 2010 at Alys Beach and The Retreat.
The top 5 most expensive lots sold is a mixed bag between WaterSound Beach, The Retreat and Destiny by The Sea in Destin. Absent from this list is Rosemary Beach and Seaside as there are no more gulf front lots available in these communities.
- #1 98 Scenic 30A in Santa Rosa Beach Sold for $1,900,000 in April 2011
- #2 98 South Watch Tower in WaterSound Beach Sold For $1,717,000 in April 2011
- #3 Lot 27 Tortola Lane in The Retreat Sold for $1,525,000 November 2011
- #4 Lot 109 Ocean Blvd in Destiny by The Sea Sold for $1,330,000 October 2011
- #5 200 Coopersmith Lane in WaterSound Beach Sold for $1,250,000 September 2011
As reported on http://www.southwaltonluxuryhomes.com. If you would like any more information give Tracy Baranowski a call at 850-259-4270 or Craig Baranowski a call at 850-259-1788 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.