26th Holiday on the Harbor Destin Boat Parade at HarborWalk Village
The Destin History and Fishing Museum will host the 26th Holiday on the Harbor Destin Boat Parade, December 9 at 6:00pm. Enjoy live entertainment, kids activities and a great fireworks finale!
Entry fee is $25 per boat and you can pick up an entry form at the museum, Destin Community Center, City Hall, Destin Chamber of Commerce, or many harbor businesses. You can also request a fax or email copy by calling the museum at 850-837-6611.
Here's more info and the schedule of events:
- 5:00pm Entertainment along the Harbor
- 6:00pm Lighted Boat Parade
- Awards after end of parade at Harry T's
- Public viewing from docks and restaurants west of Grand Harbor Condos
- Fireworks donated by HarborWalk Village after the parade
- Parking available at the Destin Community Center
At a Glance
Want More Events?