Chris Alvarado @ Baytowne Live Stage
Chris Alvarado to perform at the Baytowne Live Stage in The Village of Baytowne Wharf starting at 7pm.
Find the Baytowne Live Stage on Adventure Lane across from Blast Arcade and Laser Maze. Bring a chair or blanket and get your spot on the green and enjoy outdoor music this season.
Enjoy Summer at The Village of Baytowne Wharf with five nights of family friendly events each week.
- Sunday Cinema: Enjoy a movie under the stars in the Events Plaza at 8pm.
- Hydroflight Monday: Watch 3 flyboard shows over the Baytowne Lagoon at 7,8,9pm.
- Boomin' Tuesday: Lawn games & inflatables | 6-9pm | fireworks | 9:15pm.
- Wednesday Night Concert Series: Enjoy regional and local talent on the Events Plaza Stage from 7-9pm.
- Magical Thursday: Watch two magic shows with our lovable pirate Captain Davy at 7 & 8pm.
The Village of Baytowne Wharf is the "heart and soul" of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and the gathering place for many locals and visitors along the Emerald Coast. Baytowne Wharf features restaurants, bars, shops, and family-friendly activities throughout the village. Sitting on the shore of the Choctawhatchee Bay, the area pieces together elements of an old fishing village and a New Orleans marketplace, making the atmosphere fun and relaxing.
The Village boardwalk is lined with kid-friendly activities like zip-lining, a rock climbing wall and an obstacle course. Plus there’s always lots of events happening year round, whether it’s an exciting New Years Eve party, Wednesday Night Concerts on the lawn, Sandestin Wine Festival, Baytowne Beer Festival or the yummy Sandestin Gumbo Festival.
Follow The Village of Baytowne Wharf on Facebook for updates on upcoming festivals and events. And check Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort on Facebook for lodging specials and beautiful scenes from the beach.
Map of this Event