Cabana by the Seaside Style is hosting Fall Market Days in Seaside and you are invited! Come out for a great day of trunk show events featuring local artists, pop-up shops, live music and libations. The Seaside open-air shop will be offering a store-wide 25% discount (some exclusions) during these events!
Cabana Market Days | Noon - 4pm:
Sep 1, Oct 6, Nov 10
Saturday, Sep 1 | 12pm til 4pm
- Artwork by Emerald Coast local, fine watercolor artist, Melanie Moore. She will bring a selection of her artwork to display, which will be available for purchase, and she will be live painting during the event.
- Jewelry pop-up shop by Georgia-based jewelry designer Courtney Akers of Bent by Courtney.
- Apparel pop-up shop featuring California grown-and-sewn CP Shades.
- Accessories pop-up shop by Jon Hart. Special order your perfect piece during our event, and take advantage of promotional pricing on certain styles as well as free customization.
- Music by local DJ, Bill Bowers, of E-C Disco Techs.
Plan a perfect day in Seaside with shopping, dining, and strolling around the beach town. Seaside Farmers Market takes place every Saturday from 8am til 12pm (hours will change to 9am til 1pm in November).
Founded on principles of relaxed living, Cabana, the popular beachside bazaar in Seaside, Florida, has always stayed true to its original mission of providing fashionable clothing made of natural fibers. The open-air market carries clothing that can transcend the beach lifestyle from one year to another. Cabana offers a wide assortment of bohemian accessories ranging from flowy caftans, soft linen pieces, cotton casual wear, and fashionable Seaside logo tees- all suitable for a day to evening at the beach transition. A must destination for shoppers seeking the most extraordinary shopping experience on the Gulf of Mexico, Cabana is open year-round, weather permitting. https://www.facebook.com/cabanaseasidefl/
Seaside is the picture-perfect little town where you can reach every shop, restaurant, art gallery and more by foot or bicycle. You'll delight in discovering the unique shops, beachfront accommodations, galleries and more in Seaside. Follow Seaside New Town Old Ways on Facebook for fun updates and photos of everyone's favorite place by the sea. The Seaside Farmers Market takes place on Saturdays year round. Some of the fun stuff you need to know about: 4th of July Parade, Wednesday Night Concert Series, Trick or Treat Seaside, Halloweener Derby, Seeing Red Wine Festival, Seaside Holiday Parade and Turn on the Town, Seaside NYE Celebration and Fireworks, Seaside School Half Marathon & 5K Race and so much more.
Explore Seaside and more beach towns on the coast at SoWal.com - Towns.
Learn more about Seaside Merchants at SoWal.com - Shopping Guide.