CANCELED: Oktoberfest at Seascape Towne Centre
CANCELED: Due to weather
Raise your glass to the inaugural Oktoberfest at Seascape Towne Centre set for Saturday, October 26th from 1:00 p.m. til 5:00 p.m. in Miramar Beach, Florida featuring up to 10 local restaurants and a large selection of local and national breweries. There will be food competition on who is serving the best German food at the festival, and of course you always have to have a best bier competition! Keg bowling for those who think their bowlers, stein holding contest and music from one of the best German Bands in from Orlando: Swinging Bavarian’s Band. Find more information and to purchase tickets: https://www.efestevents.com/events/octoberfest/
- With every adult ticket you will receive a 1st Annual Commemorative Beer Stein
- Large selection of craft and German Beer provided by local breweries and distributors
- Unlimited German food from area restaurants
- Best German dish competition along with best tasting Bier, prizes awarded
- Face painting for the little “Schnitzels”
- Keg Bowling for all of you Keg Bowlers, prizes awarded
- Beer Stein Holding Contest how long can you hold a 32oz stein, prizes awarded
- Best Dressed contest make sure you look good, prizes awarded
- Special room rates available from Seascape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort
- Free Parking on property and off property with shuttle service
- Live Music from a Polka Band
- After party concert at the Village Door Music Hall starts at 7pm: Tickets online
The After Party will take place at the Village Door Music Hall at Seascape Towne Centre at 7pm. Concert performance by SEBASTIAN BACH on tour celebrating the 30th anniversary of SKID ROW’s acclaimed, self-titled breakout album. Tickets on sale now.
Mark your calendar for the first annual OktoberFest at Seascape Towne Centre. Come out and enjoy some great German dishes, a large selection of German and local craft brews while your getting your grove on to the “Chicken Dance” from the “Swinging Bavarian’s Band”, Seascape Towne Centre is the perfect place to spend a Saturday afternoon in October. Plenty of fun for the whole family throughout the festival including face painting. It wouldn't be Oktoberfest without keg bowling, beer stein holding contest, and best dressed prizes. All adult tickets include a first annual souvenir stein. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Boys & Girls Club and Fisher House of the Emerald Coast. General Admission $35 | VIP tickets $60 | children under 10 free.
The Seascape Towne Centre is a shopping, dining and entertainment lifestyle destination designed around family entertainment. The Centre features a large outdoor events plaza overlooking beautiful landscaping, lakes and golf course at Sescape Resort on Hwy 98 in Miramar Beach on the west side of South Walton County, Florida.
Seascape Towne Center Merchants include: 2 Birds Coffee + Café’, Acme Oyster House, La Dolce Vita, Mezcal Mexican Grill, Moo La La Ice Cream & Fudge The Premier Property Group, Seascape Wine & Spirits, Thrills Arcade and Laser Tag, The Seascape Towne Centre Tiki Bar and The Village Door
For more information on what's going on in Seascape Towne Centre, visit them on Facebook.