• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Please, please base your very important vote on something other than a phone call, folks. Much is at stake. One thing all the campaign managers and advisors emphasize is that any candidate MUST go door to door and also make those phone calls. In fact, in local races they maintain that the phone calls are the most important thing. I know it is a hassle. But vote for the candidate, not for the ring!

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I just turn my voice mail on; the phone ringer off; and know that anyone I want to talk with has my mobile phone number! and even it has caller ID.

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Please, please base your very important vote on something other than a phone call, folks. Much is at stake. One thing all the campaign managers and advisors emphasize is that any candidate MUST go door to door and also make those phone calls. In fact, in local races they maintain that the phone calls are the most important thing. I know it is a hassle. But vote for the candidate, not for the ring!

I disagree. The best candidate shouldn't have to be making a sales pitch via phone calls. The phone calls I've received are nothing more than putting down the other candidate(s) and begging for my vote. I get turned off by candidates who put down the rest in order to build themselves up. I read up on my candidates; don't need them disturbing my dinner or taking me away from my family so I can listen to their phone spiel!

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
what is that I am hearing??????

.oh, it is NOTHING!!!!!:D